TIME: 4:00pm to 7:00pm UTC/GMT +3 East African Time
Follow the link below to access Class Assignments
Follow the above link to Register for Today’s Class
Class Group Links:
This course is for HCIA-Cloud Computing V4.0. Virtualization is an entry-level technology for cloud computing and particularly important technology in cloud computing. This course introduces the knowledge of computing, networking, and storage related to virtualization, and introduces the features of virtualization so that everyone can quickly understand the field of cloud computing.
Cloud computing is a model that enables users to obtain required resources (such as networks, servers, storage devices, applications, and services) from the shared pool of configurable computing resources anytime, anywhere, conveniently and on-demand. Resources can be quickly provisioned and released, minimizing the workload of managing resources and interaction with service providers such as;
- Amazon Web Services. Highly scalable, complete cloud platform. …
- Microsoft Azure. IaaS and PaaS computing for development, deployment, and management. …
- Google Cloud Platform. Developer products and cloud technologies hosted by Google. …
- IBM Cloud. …
- Those who hope to become Cloud Computing engineers.
- Those who hope to obtain an HCIA-Cloud certificate.
- Operators and Maintainers.
- Planners and designers.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe what cloud computing is.
- Describe the history of cloud computing.
- List a few use cases of cloud computing.
- Describe what virtualization is.
- Understand the differences between virtualization and cloud computing.
- Understand KVM technology.
- Understand Huawei FusionSphere virtualization solution.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level intermediate
- Language English
- Students 328
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self